Twenty-five teams plus last year's winner BOOM! were on hand for over 200 races held over 2 days in mostly easterly/southeasterly 5-10 knots. Glassy mornings gave way to increasing winds and balmy temperatures in the 70s on both days. 18 FJs and 18 Fireflies were used all on one digital N course, with finals in the Fireflies. Three sets of round-robins were run with teams broken up into four groups of 6 or 7, and regrouped by record after each round.
John Pratt served as Race Committee and start boat captain. Thanks to many others who assisted with race management, scoring, and boat maintenance including: members of team BOOM!, Fran Charles, Matt Lindblad, Matty Cohen, Cathy, John Laiosa, Charlie Cook, Stew Craig, Wally Corwin, Jeff Gilbert (and other dockstaff), Ellen Pratt, Sue Ostrowski, and Eric Gibber.
Larchmont Yacht Club won the 2012 event over Jet Lag in a first-to-two-wins final.
Pistols came in 3rd in the Petit-Finals over 4th-place Fist Full of Gravel.
1) Larchmont Yacht Club (Danny Pletch, Emily Anderson, Cardwell Potts, Amelia Quinn, Clay Bischoff, Jennifer Watkins)
2) Jet Lag (Kevin Laube, Kelly Ortel, Mateo Vargas, Tally Buckstaff, Oliver Toole, Haley Kirk)
3) Pistols (Ben Spiller, Anna Miniutti, Mark Dinneen, Carolyn Chaikin, Clinton Hayes, Erin Pierce)
4) Fist Full of Gravel (Evan Cooke, Laura McKenna, Alden Reid, Kim Kaull, Alex Cook, Evan Woodford)
5) Big Whoop!
6) Project Mayhem
7) Action Jackson and the Birds of Prey
9) Heifer Moo Cows
10) Bovoni Stretch
11) Stanford Cardinal
13) You Know Dakine
14) Hause of Rause
14) Hawks Peacocks
16) Wicked Smart and a Dumbo
17) Wolf Pack
18) Durty Gurlz
18) The Entertainment
20) Team Ball Salsa
22) Salt Pond All Stars
23) Chay Watch
24) Zombies in the Playground
26) Puff Puff Pass